Libby Baney, Founder and Executive Director of the Alliance for Safe Online
Pharmacies, an international non-profit organization dedicated to protecting consumers from illegal online drug sellers joins eHealth Radio and the Pharmaceutical & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Libby Baney discuss the following:
- What is the Alliance for Safe Online Pharmacies?
- Why is the focus of your new campaign seniors and their caregivers?
- Can you give us some examples of what kinds of costs seniors are looking at?
- How prevalent are illegal online pharmacies?
- What are the risks associated with buying prescription drugs from illegal online pharmacies?How do people stay safe when shopping for medicines online?
- Earlier you mentioned to verify, if one is buying from a secure website to look to the right of the dot, what kind of protocol does a seller have to go through to own one of these kinds of websites for example a cvs.pharmacy?